Covid-19: Resources for students from early learners to tertiary level
15 Apr 2020 2:57 pmUpdated Wednesday, 15 April 2020 3:00 pm
Education broadcasting was launched today at 9am Weds April 15. The government also announced a domestic tertiary student package to help tertiary students get through their studies.
For those looking for resources for early learners and students in Years 1-10:
More info: bit.ly/2K2bz7r
For tertiary students:
This package will :
- help cover extra costs, by increasing the student loan amount available for course-related costs for full-time students from $1,000 to $2,000, on a temporary basis;
- continue support payments for students unable to study on-line for up to 8 weeks
- make technical changes to ensure that:
- where students receive partial tuition fee refunds in 2020 because their course has been discontinued due to Covid-19, this will not affect their future entitlement to student loans
- where students are unable to complete a course of study in 2020 due to Covid-19, this will not affect their entitlement to Fees Free tertiary study.